Senior Strategy Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Job Type: Full Time
IQ Workforce is a leading talent services firm focused on the analytics community.
We are currently working with a major global technology firm that is a leader in the mobile payments space.
The Senior Analyst, Merchant Strategy & Analytics is responsible for supporting the strategic thinking of the merchant services organization. The client’s platform allows merchants to place deals and offers, private label, gift and membership cards into their wallet. As the product evolves, its capabilities will expand to offer new opportunities to merchants.
The Senior Analyst will assist in the identification of growth opportunities in both products and customers, building analyses and driving decisions on the future of the service. The Senior Analyst will report to the Manager of Strategy & Analytics, and collaborate with sales and product teams, and liaise with a small team of consultative service professionals who will also be responsible for providing analytical support. This is an ideal role for a strategy consultant with a passion for digital payments and mobile marketing, who wants to join a fast-paced team that will influence the future of the business.
- Assist in the evolution and management of the strategy for growing the value of the client’s merchant services offering
- Aggregate and develop consumer insights from internal and external research
- Perform competitive analyses including feature sets and pricing models
- Apply analytical thinking around commercial services, including revenue and cost modeling
- Define value propositions and support account teams with pitches and deals
- Support and influence the building of the product roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience with a top management consulting firm or relevant boutique is strongly preferred
- Experience with product marketing / product management is highly valued
- Proven ability to bring structure to complexity in a practical way
- Passion in digital / mobile services is strongly desired
- Strong analytical and financial / business modeling skills: proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel