Senior QA Specialist for Digital Analytics
Location: Los Angeles or Remote
• Collaborate with front-end Analytics, Production, Tech, and Account teams to determine data and reporting needs, with the ability to produce data collection tagging documentation based on those needs.
• Create tagging documentation, while including baseline coverage on all pages and links, and complying with clients’ solution designs in a timely manner.
• Project manage implementation process for analytics tags on websites and apps, based on tagging requirements:
o Work with other developers and engineers on the team to sync with their sprints/updates
o UAT analytics tags in staging environment and on live sites
o Communicate any issues found to the affected teams
• Investigate and fix data anomalies through root cause analysis using a variety of analytics tools and methods. Document in JIRA and Confluence, and keep front-end reporting team apprised of findings.
• Produce analytical data, ad hoc reports, insights and recommendations directly available to key business executives and digital stakeholders for iterative, continuous business growth opportunities.
Experience with any kind of web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Adobe Target, Salesforce Interaction Studio, Optimizely) would be a plus.
Experience with UAT
Strong communication skills – able to translate technical tasks to a non-technical audience.
Detail oriented, organized, transparent, and reliable.
Highly values teamwork and collaboration.
Able to prioritize and juggle tasks efficiently.
Keep open lines of communication with all stakeholders.
Proactive and independent but knows when to escalate larger issues.
Resourceful – taps into all tools and resources available.