Sales Operations Manager
Our client is the world-leading cyber security services company. They are looking for a senior project manager with great collaborative communication skills to support sales operations as they continue to grow globally.
The successful candidate will coordinate with the sales leadership team to execute on key objectives and participate in planning, reporting, quota management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation and recruiting across the company.
Reporting to the North American Sales Director, this person will support the fostering of close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help ensure the business’s efficient operation and success.
- Ensure the timely delivery of projects and appropriate documentation – e.g. presentations, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Partner with senior leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement. Facilitate successful implementation of new sales programs through the organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient process is in place for launch.
- Recommend investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Work closely with the sales and services leadership to understand sales and technology strategy. Recommend enhancements to optimize the Customer Relationship Management platform.
- Support leadership initiatives by building organizational understanding of proposed changes and effectively implementing new sales support models.
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to track sales organization success.
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develop new reporting tools as needed. Coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to prioritize training objectives for global sales resources.
- Collect and organize information from CRM to support sales planning, strategy formation, and sales initiatives.
- Coordinate team involvement in marketing events, support marketing efforts to drive attendance and visibility, and coordinate sales team event contacts and meetings.
- Participate in the creation, storage and maintenance of sales collateral.
- Ensure closed-loop feedback with services team for client engagements and follow up.
- Participate in sales meetings and events in support of the sales team.
- Function as the sales team interface to the back office for resolution or escalation of issues.
- Identify systemic issues complicating or slowing the timely execution of the sales process and work with the team to swiftly resolve.
- Track open revenue and maintain regular cadence with the account team to help keep client projects on track.
- Significant experience in sales operations
- Exceptional service skills with a passion for working in a team-oriented environment
- Proven problem-solving and issue-resolution skills with technical and interpersonal issues
- Exceptional numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills to effectively inform our team and clients.
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization to effectively engage and contribute to multiple, simultaneous projects
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to explore creative solutions.
- Strong desire to succeed – both individually and as a team.
- Skilled in managing details while thriving in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Expert in MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Strong knowledge of MS Outlook with shared calendaring skills.
- CRM operations experience. NetSuite experience a plus.