Marketing Science Analyst
Location: NY, Chicago or LA
IQ Workforce is a leading recruiting firm for the analytics & data science communities.
Our client is the media arm of the #1 global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company in the world. They provide services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Like most media agencies, they have dozens of open jobs at the moment. What sets these opportunities apart are: the strength of their brand in the marketplace (they have been named “Agency of the Year” for the past two years), the quality of their clients (blue chip, digital first cutting edge companies with huge media budgets), and the fact that they are truly data-led. Every facet of the client engagement is driven by your team’s work.
They have openings in NY, LA and Chicago for Associate Managers, Managers and Associate Directors of Marketing Science. The main differences between these roles are the years of professional experience required and the size of the team that they run.
They are fully remote now, but later this year MOST of their roles will be moving to a hybrid model in which they will ask you to be in the office 1-2 days/week. There are exceptions and a handful of the roles will remain remote on an ongoing basis.
As an Analyst on the Marketing Science team, you will develop actionable insights through quantitative analysis, innovative thinking, and your industry knowledge to be a key contributor towards tactical and strategic efforts. You will use your strong analytic and technical knowledge to evolve campaign and strategic deliverables that meet our client’s business needs. You will be expected to be able to manage both people and process across multiple Marketing Science functions.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Present findings/insights as well as data approaches reliably to clients through a variety of different presentation opportunities
• Connect across planning, investment, and technology teams to ensure holistic understanding of data. Management experience needed.
• Become more seasoned in audience definition, creation and strategy using multiple data sources
Measurement & Reporting;
• Develop breadth of knowledge measurement strategy, frameworks and technology
• Set benchmarks and targets based on historical campaign data
• Development of reports and directing optimization initiatives
• Hone the ability to know what an insight is, and developing them for the campaigns
Data Strategy & Technology;
• Be accountable for the maintenance of data systems used for reporting and on-going data analysis
• Develop advanced dashboards in visualization tools such as Tableau/QlikView/Looker
• Evaluate and compare data, ad and MarTech vendors
Analytic Capabilities: Ability to think logically and use quantitative techniques to solve problems such as campaign analysis, optimization, data management, data operations and/or predictive modeling
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline