Director of Customer Experience
Location: San Francisco
Job Type: FT
IQ Workforce provides Talent On-Demand for the strategy, operations and analytics communities.
Our team provides access to hard-to-find analytics resources across the spectrum… from the technical to the quantitative and all combinations in between. We provide independent consultants, consulting projects, contract-to-hire and FT hire services.
Our client is a next-generation services organization with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and digital, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals.
The Director of Customer Experience will work on site with a Fortune 100 multi-channel retail client in the San Francisco area.
Drive 360 Customer Experience Agenda – Roadmap, conceptualize and deliver
Define roadmap for 360 Customer experience agenda with a combination of Technology, Process, People and Data strategy
Answer some critical questions which the business has currently to make Online program more actionable
- Actively investigate issues from voice of customer data, shopper notes, call center feedback, bug reports, site outages, research and internal observations. For both issues and opportunities, quantify the size of the issues/opportunity and build business cases for improvement.
- Drive the execution of multiple site conversion business plans by identifying site and customer issues; developing and communicating site conversion plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact transaction process;
- Developing and testing alternate approaches, technologies or deep dive investigations to find potential purchase success rate improvement opportunities.
- Developing a site conversion plan by site sections (such as shopping cart and checkout paths) and managing the work effort and communicating key findings and progress back to the site operations leads and executive management team.
Manage, Partner & Influence Changes
- Manage site experience pipeline of conversion opportunities, investigate, analyze, report and publish the optimization results. Promote a culture of site experience and customer advocacy by building awareness to the successes and opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Partnering with Product and Engineering teams to provide quick-win priorities for any identified conversion obstacles that results in site changes/bug fixes/enhancements to site features
- Evangelize site experience concepts and serves as an advocate for customer experience best practices by striving to improve skills and capabilities within the site conversion space
Be a champion on Site experience across the organization group
6-10+ years of experience working in an e-commerce environment involving site conversion/optimization tactics
Strong interpersonal and experience in working in an energetic ecommerce setup
Technology knowledge on when and how to leverage various data points either being generated or stored in systems such as – Tealeaf, Adobe Site Catalyst, NetBase, Opinion Lab
Exposure on A/B & Multivariate testing