Director of Analytics Business Development
Location: Remote / Virtual Office
IQ Workforce is a leading recruiting firm for the analytics community. We are working with one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the world on this unique opportunity. They are looking for a sales leader to take over full life cycle business development for their advanced analytics business.
The company has 3000+ full-time digital delivery employees at five production hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona and Phuket. This team is supported by an extensive team of onshore consultants to create a hybrid model that maximizes client results and value. This innovative delivery model drives the “metrics that matter” for clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention and overall lifetime value of customers 24x7x365.
In this role, you will identify, develop and build new business in the fast growing field of advanced analytics. Solutions will include statistical solutions tied to customer analytics, campaign analytics, and operational analytics. These solutions can range from:
− improving marketing effectiveness through improved campaign targeting or a 1-to-1 personalization approach,
− gaining a thorough understanding of the customer base through profiling, lifetime, churn and response modeling,
− optimizing sales strategies by mapping sales funnel journeys, enhancing leads and improving conversion through lead scoring and propensity modeling,
− reducing cost and working capital by implementing a state-of-the-art forecasting system, and pushing the boundaries through the use of big data, machine learning and other cutting-edge analytical approaches, techniques and technologies.
Ultimately, the role will surface client-based needs and pain points and work in collaboration with practice leads, solution leads, and the team of advanced analytics consultants to deliver a meaningful improvement to the client’s business. They are seeking experienced and talented individuals with the knowledge, skills and ability to develop new clients through the entire sales cycle.
• Acquire new clients for advanced analytics solutions through outbound sales efforts, targeted events and networking opportunities.
• Identify, establish and develop new relationships at different levels of seniority (executives, stakeholders, sponsors, influencers, end users) in target industries and at target companies to drive new revenues selling a portfolio of advanced productized services and consulting engagements
• Partner internally with practice domain leaders to create customized client solutions for client acquisition
• Work in collaboration with practice leads, Customer Solution Managers, Marketing and our vast “alumni” network in lead generation, deal strategy and relationship management activities to create customized client solutions
• Manage the new deal process with potential clients, utilizing in-house presales and other support while generating tailored documentation for the specific market
• Contribute to the development of new services based on industry trends, evolution and “on the street” feedback / experience
• Leverage and build a regional and industry network to identify new client and sales opportunities
• Minimum of 8-years in consultative and strategic sales roles
• Extensive experience selling advanced analytical solutions
• Experience in a high-volume multi-project environment with multiple stakeholders
• Strong track record of direct client-facing experience
• Strong commercial acumen with strong negotiating skills and ability to manage a deal process from origination through to close
• Proven track record of winning new business beyond the company’s existing client base
• Exposure to key legacy and industry-standard advanced analytical techniques, platforms, solutions etc., and their applications.
• Ability to develop a deep understanding of how our recommendations could impact business objectives
• Excellent presentation / communication skills – written and verbal – comfort presenting and engaging at senior levels
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial, preferably with an extensive network of contacts
• Organized and structured approach to selling and tracking progress (salesforce.com experience a plus)
• Bachelor’s Degree required