Demand Generation Manager
Location: Remote / Virtual
Our client is a fast growing SaaS company with enterprise technology products in the Customer Data Management and Cyber Security / Fraud Prevention spaces. They are based in the UK, but have a US HQ in the Raleigh area.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to generate leads and revenue for the company. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts, and use data and analytics to measure and improve performance.
• Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will develop and execute short and long-term demand generation strategies to fill the sales funnel with qualified leads
• Continually research, iterate and deploy lead-generation tactics to deliver a significant volume of MQLs through ABM campaigns (email, paid social, paid advertising, advertorials, etc.), email marketing, PPC, organic social media and paid social advertising, event marketing, gifting strategies, new marketing channels, etc.
• Manage and execute as needed on social media presence, including organic social posts, paid social advertising, interaction and industry-focused social group participation.
• Work with the Head of Brand to create and execute lead-generative content and nurture strategies.
• Work with the Public Relations Manager to align campaigns and lead generation efforts with press and publication opportunities.
• Rigorously measure the lead and customer acquisition cost for each marketing channel and adjust strategy to maximize ROI.
• Analyze industry trends, market conditions and competitors’ marketing tactics to identify new opportunities.
Skills and Requirements
• You will ideally hold a Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
• Extensive marketing experience, ideally in lead generation, demand generation or sales enablement at a B2B technology/SaaS company.
• Strong bias for action: ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
• Proven experience establishing and executing successful demand generation strategies globally
• The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process, and strong analytical and communication skills.
• Previous experience partnering with an enterprise sales team.
• Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects, resources and budgets.
• Metric driven with the ability to compile and draw insight from complex marketing data.
• Proficient with Hubspot CRM and Hubspot CMS with a strong grasp on workflows and advanced reporting.