Associate Director, Digital Media
Location: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a fast growing, independent performance media agency with offices across the U.S. They are looking to add to a group of smart, strategic marketers that operate in a flat, entrepreneurial environment. Their people are relentlessly driving results for mid market clients across a wide range of verticals with a focus on identifying unique advertising opportunities and consumer insights. Many agencies throw the word “integrated” around, but their work is underpinned by advanced analytics to respect and understand the entire customer journey and media portfolio.
They are looking for passionate, proactive, intellectually curious thought leaders to not only help direct clients, but also to help the new leadership team shape the future of the company. Most marketers agree that performance marketing is the future, but we are looking for the talent that can guide that evolution.
The Associate Director of Digital Media will specialize in Paid Social & Display and manage and grow a team. This person will direct the media team’s day-to-day activities across digital accounts, ensuring execution and quality of media activities that support effective, innovative, and strategic solutions.
• Develop paid social, display, and digital video media plans that deliver on client KPIs
• Ensure flawless execution and adherence to industry best practices
• Analyze and help maintain progress with all digital media accounts with a plan to help grow our budgets organically
• Build collaboration between the Media, Ad Ops and Analytics teams to enhance efficiencies and refine process
• Foster strong relationships with platforms and 3rd party media and tech partners
• Regularly brings innovative thinking and opportunities to the client to test and learn
• Provide strategic recommendations and other written deliverables for key client contacts
• Demonstrate thought leadership by developing client-facing presentations, business cases, agency POVs, etc.
• Oversee the professional growth of team. Build and foster a team environment that yields strong individual and team performance as well as knowledge sharing
• 4+ years of digital media experience
• Creative thinker who is excited about the intersection of media, data and technology
• Direct Response experience working with e-commerce conversion tracking
• Experience planning and executing campaigns in the Facebook platform
• Demonstrated experience in using various research tools and resources of market, media, and customer data to develop media plans and proformas
• Comfort with leading client facing conversations ranging from strategic points of view and QBRs to guiding weekly performance reviews
• Proactive mindset to meet multiple objectives and deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Deep familiarity with Google ad serving platforms
• Fluent in the tools and use of 1st & 3rd party data for audience identification, targeting, etc.
• Able to train, manage and grow a team