Location: NY, Chicago or LA
IQ Workforce is a leading recruiting firm for the analytics & data science communities.
Our client is the media arm of the #1 global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company in the world. They provide services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Like most media agencies, they have dozens of open jobs at the moment. What sets these opportunities apart are: the strength of their brand in the marketplace (they have been named “Agency of the Year” for the past two years), the quality of their clients (blue chip, digital first cutting edge companies with huge media budgets), and the fact that they are truly data-led. Every facet of the client engagement is driven by your team’s work.
They are fully remote now, but later this year MOST of their roles will be moving to a hybrid model in which they will ask you to be in the office 1-2 days/week. There are exceptions and a handful of the roles will remain remote on an ongoing basis.
They are looking for a Director, Business Analytics who will be in charge of delivering post-campaign learnings showing the impact of audience-first strategies, as well as in-flight recommendations on optimization. The role is to capture learnings that will inform audience and investment optimizations. Collaboration with other teams across Strategy, Planning, Investment and Measurement is key to deliver in this role.
• Define the Measurement Framework on your account by identifying key metrics to measure media and business performance
• Lead the learning agenda, from ideation to execution
• Extract and structure data from all relevant sources to create impactful and actionable insights for your client
• Build presentations that demonstrate superior ability to tell a story from the data and extract valuable and actionable insights to drive optimizations to client marketing investments
• Provide optimization recommendations to clients
• Identify measurement gaps (due to privacy changes, due to new metrics, etc) and develop recommendations to address these gaps
• Thorough understanding of media measurement
• Experience with digital platforms (Google Campaign Manager, verification partners, DSPs, Google Analytics)
• Solutions oriented: analytic skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to drive issues to resolution.
• Proven leadership ability and strong, impactful client relationship experience
• Stellar communication and presentation skills
• Great collaboration skills
• Passionate about driving change by adopting emerging technologies in the advertising space
• A university degree in a relevant discipline and 8+ years of experience in advertising, marketing or consulting
• Knowledge of agency-side media campaign planning and activation