There is no reason to quote the dozens of surveys and articles on the subject… every analytics executive knows that finding and keeping talent is at the top of their list of challenges.
In the first workshop of its kind, our experts at IQ Workforce can help solve that problem in one day. Our Recruiting & Retaining Analytics Talent Workshop will be offered on October 2, 2017 at the Marriott Convention Center in New Orleans… during the workshop day of the DA Hub conference.
Who Should Attend
- Analytics executives who struggle to attract and keep talent on their teams
- Human Resources / talent acquisition professionals who want to provide better results
- Ideal scenario: both attend the workshop together to learn how to work as a team
The first half of the workshop will be a presentation of best practices for both sides of the talent equation: recruitment & retention. Topics will include:
- Creating an ongoing talent sourcing strategy
- Increasing your acceptance rate
- Salary survey… pricing your job effectively
- How to extend the tenure of your analytics team
- Recruitment marketing for analytics professionals
- Fine tuning your interview process
The second half of the workshop will be a hands-on session. Participants will work alongside IQ Workforce recruiters to develop recruiting strategies for their specific job openings.
Participants will arrive at work Monday morning ready to fill jobs and extend the tenure of their analytics teams.
Workshop participants will also enjoy a 20% discount on the DA Hub using our discount code: “IQWF”