Senior Advanced Analytics Consultant
Location: Washington, DC Area
In this role you will take the lead on marketing mix analysis and multi-touch attribution for one of the top travel and hospitality brands in the world. Our goal is to help them understand the impact of their marketing, and how different advertising decisions affect their advertising effectiveness and corporate goals on the whole.
The role involves collecting data from clients, cleaning and organizing that data, and creating analysis. You would also summarize, explore, and analyze all components of the data – including understanding the data generating process – to develop and communicate an opinion about what it means and how it affects our client.
• Build and enhance marketing mix models to connect the impact of marketing tactics on business and financial outcomes in the short and long term. Establish predictive models to improve profitability, growth, and retention
• Implement modeling processes from end-to-end including data gathering (including 3rd party vendors and internal/external data sources), data profiling, model development & cross-validation, and boosting model accuracy. Interpret and validate model results with statistical validity checks, and design data visualization reports to track model performance and business impact.
• Run optimization and simulation scenarios to help provide the marketing investment and allocation recommendations to clients; provide insights on cost to acquire, value of digital engagement, and cross-channel impact of media
• Work closely with the planning team to implement standard methodologies around problem solving. Contribute new ideas to improve project deliverables and execution
• Lead efforts in associated problem areas using advanced analytics including Marketing mix, clustering, segmentation, point estimation, design of experiments and adhoc deliverables
• Present complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical audience
• Strong client facing experience
• Analytical thinking: analyze data and draw useful conclusions (i.e. insights over information).
• Expertise in time series modeling and understanding of mix modeling.
• A strong understanding of marketing and advertising (online and offline).
• Proficiency in at least one of the following analytical tools is required – R, Python, SAS, MATLAB, Stata, etc.
• Some experience with data visualization platforms
• Experience with digital advertising (programmatic) a plus.
• 3 to 6 years of experience at a marketing analytics firm, the analytics department in a media agency or a similar role on the client side.
• Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline preferred.
About eClerx Digital:
eClerx Digital is a global digital service provider partnering with the world’s leading brands primarily in luxury & fashion, retail, high tech, financial services, automotive and travel industries. We provide high impact consulting and value based production resources to drive greater insight, quality and creativity to deliver our clients digital priorities.
eClerx Digital powers the leading global brands digital channels with our four key solutions:
• Creative focuses on large scale post production up to cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution.
• Commerce & Campaigns focuses on our clients’ omni-channel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system replatforming.
• Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualisation team.
• Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship.
eClerx Digital is a division of eClerx Services which is a publicly traded company for 10+ years on the India stock exchanges. We employ over 9,500 employees globally, have sales offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Hamburg and Singapore, and are supported by operations centres in India and Thailand.