Senior Data Scientist
Location: New York
IQ Workforce provides talent services for the analytics community.
Our client is one of the most exciting companies in life sciences. Their cloud-based clinical trial solutions are entirely data-driven and used by 18 of the world’s top 25 pharmaceutical companies. Their work ensures that life-saving drugs and medical devices get to market faster.
Their data science team has 60+ members with the best retention rates that we have ever seen. Statisticians and analysts LOVE working for them. They are pioneering innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing a new level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials.
This position will research, develop and put into production statistical models within the data science group.
- Design, develop and validate statistical models for novel medical applications. Areas of team focus include mHealth, genomics, and other projects in support of design, analysis, and meta-analysis of clinical trials.
- Provide support functions around model-building, including data cleaning and code review
- Productionalize developed methods and code for integration with existing/new products
- Report findings to internal teams and clients
- Proficiency in R, Python and/or SAS languages
- Strong verbal and written communication; collaborative focus
- Experience using Git version control
Your Education & Experience:
- Ph.D. or Masters in statistics or data science, or in related field with strong foundation in statistical methodology
- 2+ years of experience with statistical analysis in a healthcare related field is desired