Senior Client Engagement Manager
Location: NY, FL or San Fran
Our success is based on close, on-site collaboration with our clients. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated and relational Sr. Client Engagement Manager with a heavy focus on marketing domain expertise, exposure to digital, paid media, sales and marketing analytics. Our success is based on close, on-site partnerships with our clients, and this role will help manage our relationship with global travel & hospitality clients. You will be leading client engagements, strategizing, and developing new business opportunities within the existing engagement.
• Serve as a key contact for all aspects of client engagements within the business intelligence, decision sciences, and analytics practice. Typical engagements fall in the realm of customer analytics, campaign analytics, paid media analytics, marketing technology strategy, customer care analytics, revenue analytics, business performance optimization etc.
• Strategize with eClerx business development, execution and senior management globally to anticipate new opportunities
• Develop and maintain active, consultative relationships with key stakeholders throughout the engagement portfolio
• Take responsibility for portfolio revenue targets and growth through developing new relationships, as well as identifying new opportunities to match service capabilities with client needs
• Manage project proposals, timelines and deliverables for engagements from proposal through implementation in conjunction with the services team
• Contribute to the development of the global analytics practice at eClerx
Required Skill Set/Expertise:
• Strong and proven experience in client management and engagements, account management, consulting services delivery, business intelligence, analytics, data warehousing or similar business areas
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills – ability to network and earn client confidence and trust
• Highly motivated, resourceful and adaptable. Must enjoy constantly learning and tackling new challenges.
• Strong domain knowledge of areas such as decision sciences and business intelligence
• Preferred: Strong exposure to analytics platforms (R, Python, alteryx), visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBi, Qlik, etc), big data platforms and technologies (Snowflake, Redshift, GCP or Azure), MarTech and AdTech platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
• Applicants must have the right work in the US
• BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience required Degree
• Digital Marketing Consultancy and Services background
• Professional experience in digital marketing for a Fortune 500-scale company
About eClerx Digital
eClerx Digital is a global digital service provider partnering with the world’s leading brands primarily in luxury & fashion, retail, high tech, financial services, automotive and travel industries. We provide high impact consulting and value based production resources to drive greater insight, quality and creativity to deliver our clients digital priorities.
eClerx Digital powers the leading global brands digital channels with our four key solutions:
• Creative focuses on large scale post production up to cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution
• Commerce & Campaigns focuses on our clients’ omni-channel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system re-platforming
• Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualisation team
• Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship
eClerx Digital is a division of eClerx Services which is a publicly traded company for 10+ years on the India stock exchanges. We employ over 9,500 employees globally, have sales offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Hamburg and Singapore and is supported by operations centres in India and Thailand.