Marketing & Customer Analytics Manager
We are working with one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the world on this interesting role. They partners with the Digital Marketing teams of some of the most recognized global brands, delivering operations solutions that target improved quality, effectiveness and lower cost.
This new role is a customer-facing and billable role intended to bring broader digital marketing experience and thinking to the practice as well as to provide an onsite presence that will complement the work of their offshore analytics team.
The successful candidate will have extensive understanding of both digital and database marketing data and will work with our customers in their offices, helping to design the best processes and approaches for providing marketing-critical decision support capability.
• Meet regularly with clients to identify marketing objectives and needs; define project scope and deliverables that support business goals; collaborate with delivery team and analytics practice lead to deliver projects
• Prescribe suitable solutions with an understanding in limitations of toolsets and available data
• Develop tangible analytical projects; communicate project details to clients and internal delivery team via written documents and presentations; communications will range from high level to detailed level depending on need and will take the form of specifications, diagrams, and data/process models.
• Manage procurement of data from various sources and perform data audits
• Oversee the progress as a project manager; set major milestones for the projects and manage client expectation at a high level during the critical delivery phase. This will typically involve managing a portfolio of projects across one or more customers
• Facilitate, track, coordinate and communicate reactive and proactive support status and enhancement requests, between the client stakeholders and delivery teams.
• Create templates for reports and visual presentations
• Interpret the analytical results and create stories; present stories and recommended next steps to client
• Help to identify domain & industry best practices and to leverage the same in our practice
• Audit deliverables to make sure that they are accurate and meet requirements by critically examining the data
• Collaborate with business development team to pursue new opportunities where your expertise is required
Proven experience working in analytics role
The ability to find relevant stories from piles of reports
Knowledge of analytical techniques and their applications; a working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Demonstrate an understanding of data manipulation technologies & data platforms (based on either prepackaged ETL tools and/or custom programming)
Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as being able to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a comfort interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, including keeping team to project timelines and expected deliverable quality
Have a passion for marketing and the use of analytics, as well as a demonstrated curiosity to learn and ability to teach others
Be comfortable working autonomously or with broad guidelines; this role will often be working independently at client offices
Ideal candidate has been in a consulting role previously