The following Analysis Exchange graduates have had:
- Real world digital analytics experience
- Mentorship from top digital analytics practitioners
- Excellent feedback on their previous consulting engagement(s)
- Complimentary academic and professional experience
They are available for as little as $30/hour.
- Take over the time consuming, labor intensive tasks for your analytics team (do the “heavy lifting”), freeing your team up to do higher value work.
- Act as your “bench” of analytics talent… giving your team the ability to scale up and scale down quickly and inexpensively.
- Act as your “new talent pipeline”… a low risk, low cost way to develop new analytics talent in your organization.
Tina has been working for 5 years for a non-profit. As part of her role, she has been measuring web and social media analytics using GA. She recently completed an Analysis Exchange project, earning excellent feedback. She has a Masters in Psychology.
Caleb completed his MBA in Marketing last April. He has been working for in other channels of customer analytics for the past two years and is looking to expand his experience, ultimately ending up the CPG industry. He has extensive GA and Nielsen experience.
Mark has a BA in Economics and an MBA in Marketing from a top business school. During his MBA he had an internship in the analytics group of a top Internet retailer. He spent two years as a financial analyst for an interactive agency. His three analysis exchange projects all received a score of 9.5 or higher. He has extensive experience with Google Analytics and is an expert in all MS Office applications.
These are just three of the three hundred+ Analysis Exchange graduates that we are currently representing for contract / freelance work. They are hungry for digital analytics experience and would kill to do the “dirty work” for your team.
Our Analysis Exchange graduates are available for full-time, part-time, on-site and off-site work. Many are open to going permanent.
About IQ Workforce: IQ Workforce is the leading staffing company for the global digital analytics community.
About The Analysis Exchange: The Analysis Exchange was founded by Web Analytics Demystified, a top web analytics consultancy. They are a digital analytics talent incubator, pairing newbie web analysts with mentors (analytics experts) to provide free analytics consulting for non-profit organizations. To date over 300 students have completed Analysis Exchange projects.