Senior Director, Business Solutions – Keystone Solutions
Read More >>
How did IQ Workforce become a leading recruiting firm for the analytics community? A long story short:
For the first few years we were “Web Analytics Recruiters”. We loved web analytics, but soon turned into “Digital Analytics Recruiters” to cover all of the digital channels (site, mobile, social, testing, VOC, CEM, digital research, etc.).
Then our clients started combining their digital data with other types of customer data… so we had to become “Customer Analytics Recruiters”.
Now a lot of our clients don’t care where the data comes from… they just want analysts that can analyze data to help the business make decisions. So now we call ourselves “Analytics Recruiters.”
What makes us valuable?
- Relationships: we have relationships with more analytics professionals than any other recruiting firm. Our network extends to all three sides of the analytics triangle: technical, quantitative and business.
- Brand: Our calls get returned because our brand is synonymous with “analytics careers”.
- Community: We have always taken pride in being valuable members of the communities that we service.
Analytics Disciplines that we cover
- Digital: web analytics, digital research and all channels of digital media analytics
- Marketing: online & offline, campaign analysis & optimization, brand analysis
- Customer: all data channels
- Advanced & Predictive analytics: statistical analysis, modeling, advanced segmentation, data science
- Analytics development: development and implementation of analytics systems and technologies
- Biostatistics and Bioinformatics